Keep it Simple!!
Not sure what to do with your fresh seafood?? We suggest keep it simple!
One of our favorite shrimp recipes is really very simple!
Fresh Texas Gulf Shrimp + butter + garlic = Deeeelicious!! ..Okay there's a little more to it than that..
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds TEXAS GULF SHRIMP, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining 6 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves, if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & News
Simple Seared Tuna Steak
Ingredients 4 one inch thick Yellowfin Tuna Steaks...
Katie's Parmesan Crusted Red Snapper
Serves 4 Ingredients 4lb. Skinless Red Snapper fillets....
KATIE'S LING DINNER
Katie's simple, yet delicious Ling fillet recipe....