Katie's Parmesan Crusted Red Snapper
- 4lb. Skinless Red Snapper fillets
- 1/2 Stick of butter; melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Fresh lemon
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease bottom of pan with olive oil to prevent sticking
- Rinse & pat dry the filets with paper towel
- Melt butter
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon pepper & garlic powder;
- Dip fish in butter, then into breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides well;
- place filets in a greased pan cover with foil put in oven for 12-15 mins,
- remove foil, squeeze fresh lemon over top & cook for 5-8 mins longer, uncovered
- top each with a thin slice of lemon, salt & pepper to taste. Let cool & ENJOY!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & News
Simple Seared Tuna Steak
Ingredients 4 one inch thick Yellowfin Tuna Steaks...
KATIE'S LING DINNER
Katie's simple, yet delicious Ling fillet recipe....
Keep it Simple!!
Not sure what to do with your fresh seafood?? We suggest keep it simple...