KATIE'S LING DINNER
- 3 lb. fresh Ling Fillets
- Mayonnaise (to cover fillets)
- Freshly minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 mini bell peppers, sliced
- Small white onion, sliced
- Crushed chipotle pepper
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- Lightly coat fillets in mayonnaise
- Place fillets in 13x9 baking pan
- Cover with freshly minced garlic to taste
- Season with sea salt, ground pepper, lemon ever and Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Top with sliced mini bell peppers and white onion
- Sprinkle crushed chipotle pepper over the top
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30-40 mins (depending on thickness of fillet)
- Remove from foil and switch over to broil until fish is brown (about 3 mins)
- Remove from oven. Let cool and serve!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & News
Simple Seared Tuna Steak
Ingredients 4 one inch thick Yellowfin Tuna Steaks...
Katie's Parmesan Crusted Red Snapper
Serves 4 Ingredients 4lb. Skinless Red Snapper fillets....
Keep it Simple!!
Not sure what to do with your fresh seafood?? We suggest keep it simple...